2009年1月8日木曜日

Happy New Year!!


.+♪2009♪+.
*★Happy New Year!!★*



I went to grandparents' house at the end of last year.
We did sukiyaki with my relative.
Beef was very delicious..
because we bought very high beef!
A long green onion was also delicious.
The long green onion is "Fukaya Negi".
Fukaya Negi is sooo delicious long green onion!


We went to Ise Jingu at the New Year.
It was very crowded there.
I prayed to being able the health year.

It decided that I advance to a Chinese seminar in this year.
There is uneasiness a lot..but I want to speak Chinese fluently.
I want to do my best!!

I hope this year will bring you good luck and happiness!!

3 件のコメント:

  1. That sounds good winter vacation.
    I'll do my best with you next grade!
    ...chinese class

    返信削除
  2. you had a good winter vacation:-)
    Let's go travel in spring vacation!

    返信削除
  3. I want to eat "Fukaya Negi".
    Please bring it to me!

    返信削除