2009年1月16日金曜日

No kidding!!!!

Recently, i found a very nice pumps !
It fits my foot perfectly and cut the price of it !! 70%off !!
i became very glad and decided to buy it ,hehehe ;p.
It is sooo hard to find a pumps that fits my foot !
so I was very very happy ^^*

But.......
When i came back home and showed it to my mother,
she said

"Why did you bought it ! The heel is too high !! You are bad! "

and my father too!
their saying was shock to me..
because i thought my mother also liked it.
I'm camfortable in that, and i liked it very much !!!
so i will put on the pumps and go to university...
but my mother didn't permit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The heel is too high??...i'm bad? Why??

i cannot understand their saying.
because the boot which i put on now, it's heel is same hight!

and high heel = bad ?

i don't think so.

i'm very sad and i get irritated.. 8(

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿